Learn to Write About Anything…
And We Mean Anything
Without written content, companies would have no way to market themselves. After all, someone has to write the words for that billboard, blog post, video, brochure…you get the point.
Our internship program offers an enlightening look into life as a Content Writer. This is your chance to bulk up your writing muscles, as you’ll create plenty of content for clients in multiple industries. Get ready to improve your copywriting skills, learn to develop and maintain brand tones in your writing and understand how your writing talents benefit digital marketing efforts.
Our writing interns work closely with the social media, search marketing and website design departments to ensure a seamless content experience for online users.
View our sample internship curriculum to get a better understanding of your tasks, responsibilities and daily life as our content writing intern. We tailor each internship program to your specific interests and academic requirements.
- Assist Content Writers with various client and internal projects.
- Create content for website pages, blog posts, print materials, and social media.
- Edit content for grammatical errors and search engine optimization.
- Brainstorm content ideas for clients and internal projects.
- Participate in market and client research for accuracy across content tasks.
- Attend and contribute to client and internal meetings.
- Current senior in college or recent graduate. Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, English or similar major.
- Able to work at least 10 hours per week in our Murfreesboro, TN office.
- Must provide and use personal laptop throughout the duration of the internship.
- Must have knowledge of online marketing tactics/channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to find errors in grammar and punctuation.
- Capable of working efficiently in teams.
- Strong time management and organization skills.