Bring Websites to Life One Key at a Time
Do you take pride in your ability to bring website projects to life using problem solving, critical thinking and front-end development? Our web development interns use their talents to build original websites for our clients and assist with internal projects with our design and content teams.
Our ideal intern takes initiative on projects (remember, Google is an option) and isn’t afraid to throw out ideas.
If you’re ready to dive into the world of front-end website development with gusto, we want you to apply! View our sample internship curriculum to get a better understanding of your tasks, responsibilities and daily life as our front-end website development intern. We tailor each internship program to your specific interests and academic requirements.
- Develop WordPress websites using our internal processes.
- Create dynamic web pages using HTML, PHP, and CSS.
- Ensure that websites are responsive and formatted for all screen resolutions (including mobile devices).
- Collaborate with design and content teams to create a positive user experience.
- Communicate with all team members throughout the duration of a project to ensure all aspects of a project are met.
- Current senior in college or recent graduate. Enrolled in or recipient of a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or comparable undergraduate degree program.
- Able to work at least 10 hours per week in our Murfreesboro, TN office.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and a code editing software.
- Intermediate to advanced HTML and CSS skills.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of working efficiently in teams.
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Must bring personal laptop (bonus points if you bring it to your interview!).